- Students who are currently enrolled at the AeU are eligible to use library materials. Library privileges will be activated within ten days after registration and expires 1 month after graduation.
- Staffs at the AeU are entitled to library privileges starting from the first day of work and privileges withdrawn upon resignation.
- External and alumni members who are registered with AeU library are eligible to use library materials Membership privileges are given from the first day of registration and expire within 24 hours of termination of membership.
- SPEED students who are currently enrolled at the AeU are eligible to use library materials. Library privileges will activate within ten days after registration and expires 24 hours after graduation.
- Library accounts for SPEED students including access to e-collection will only be created upon REQUEST by the students themselves.
- All students of AeU are entitled to access AeU e-collection upon registration.
- Please display membership card at the point of entry to the library.
|Student||Undergraduate||3 Weeks||3 Books|
|Post-graduate||3 Weeks||5 Books|
|Staff||Academic Staff||3 Months||5 Books|
|Non-Academic Staff||3 Weeks||3 Books|
|Alumni||3 Weeks||2 Books||RM200/Year|
|Day Member||Library use only||Library use only||RM20 Per Day|
|Individual Member||3 Weeks||2 Books*||RM500/Year|
|Membership and privileges will be reviewed from time to time.|
|Books on loan are subject to recall at any time. When a recall is made, the book must be returned by the date specified in the recall notice.|
|External members may borrow if they pay a deposit of RM 400 per book. Maximum of 2 books per membership, this deposit is refundable at the point of termination of membership.|
|*||For external members use of databases is within the library only.|
|*||Alumni borrowing and privileges is subjected to Rules & Regulation|