You cannot find articles you need in the AeU Library?
How to request the document?
1. Document Delivery Service for AeU students and staff that provides articles of journal either in print or non-print from other libraries.
2. When a request is made for an article, the library staff will checks AeU e-collection to ensure the library does not have the articles in print or electronic format.
3. Users may ask for the articles by filling in form available at the Helpdesk “Circulation/Document Delivery Service”.
4. The library staff checks the OPAC for libraries that may have the articles you need.
Number of Requests
1. Users are allowed to request for 10 free articles per semester. Articles exceeding the numbers above
will be charged RM0.50 per page for each additional articles.
Notification & Pick Up
1. When the items arrive, users will be notified by email or phone call. Articles or chapters requested will be sent in softcopy or hardcopy format.
2. For printed articles/journals, users may be asked to pick up the document at the AeU Knowledge Centre Front Desk.
3. Five working days are allowed to obtain the articles/journal.
4. If the document is not found in any other libraries, users will be notified by library staff via email or phone call.
Please create a ticket, by clicking on the Helpdesk button and use a "Circulation/ Document Delivery"